Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Specialist Officer 2018
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer.
The eligible candidates can apply before 17 May 2018.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Total no. of Posts – 361
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management- 25 Posts
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management- 59 Posts
- Monitoring/ Processing of Loans- 75 Posts
- MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans- 62 Posts
- Finance / Credit- 100 Posts
- Finance / Credit- 40 Posts
Age Limit for SO Post
- For MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management, MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans- 28-40 years
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management, MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans, Finance / Credit- 25-37 years
- Finance / Credit- 25-35 years
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Post
CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
Selection Procedure for Specialist Officer Job Post
In the selection process for the posts in Scale II, Scale III & Scale IV ,applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD and interview.
Opening Date of Application- 25 April 2018
Last Date of Application- 17 May 2018
Payment of Fee Online- 25 April to 17 May 2018
How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Bank of Baroda at http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ on or before 17 May 2018.
Application Fees for Specialist Officer Job
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-(plus applicable taxes)
- GEN/ OBC: Rs.600/-(plus applicable taxes)