West Bengal Police (WBP) Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1527 Sub-Inspectors/Lady Sub-Inspectors
West Bengal Police (WBP) has Invited application for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors/Lady Sub-Inspectors Posts. Interested candidates can check the vacancy details and apply online from 06-04-2018 to 05-05-2018.
More details about West Bengal Police (WBP), Recruitment (2018), including number of Name Of the post, No. Of Vacancies , Employment Process , how to apply and important dates, are given below :-
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police (WBP) Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspectors/Lady Sub-Inspectors
- NO. of Vacancies: 1527
- Employment Process : Online/offline Application Form
- Pay Scale :– Rs. 7100-37,800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 3900
- Age Limitations: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 27 years.
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates- 03 Years
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- Application Fee:
- General/UR/OBC – 293
- SC/ST – 43
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Selection Process : Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on these following methods:-
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-04-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 05-05-2018
- How to Apply:
Online – Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through online mode in between 06-04-2018 to 05-05-2018. Through website http://policewb.gov.in/ .
Offline – Candidate can send their application form along with photocopies of relevant certificates, residence proof and passport size photographs to Office of The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board from 06-04-2018 to 05-05-2018.
- Reference Adv. Source: http://policewb.gov.in/ .