Fastest century in Test Cricket Test against Australia on February 20th
Fastest century in Test Cricket Test against Australia on February 20th . Brendon McCullum of New Zealand during the second Test against Australia on February 20th scored
a century of 54 balls and made the record for the fastest century in Test cricket to his name. It was the last match of Brendon McCullum of his Test career.
Key point of test Cricket Test against Australia
- He broke the records of West Indian Viv Richards and Misbah-ul-Haq of Pakistan. Both of them scored a century in 56 balls.
- Kapil Dev’s holds the record of the fastest century among Indian players. In 1986-87 he scored a century in 74-balls against Sri Lanka.
- In ODI’s, the fastest century record is held by South Africa’s AB De Villiers.
- In T-20 international matches, the record of the fastest century is held by South Africa’s Richard Levi. He scored a century in 45 balls against New Zealand in 2012.
- In T-20 international matches, the record of fastest half-century is held by India’s Yuvraj Singh. He scored a half-century in 12-balls against England in 2007.