Practice test for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 24th July 2018
1. Among the following which is the only snake that builds a nest?
2. The Sualkuchi Textile Park is located in which state of India?
[B] Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Which Indian journalist has authored the book “Eleventh Hour” to pay tribute to the men in uniform?
[B] Hussain Zaidi.
[C] Karan Thapar.
[D] Arun Shourie.
4. Ram has Rs. 6 more than Mohan and Rs. 9 more than Sohan. All the three have Rs. 33 in all. Ram has a share of:
[B] Rs. 7.
[C] Rs. 13.
[D] Rs. 10.
5. A is father of C whose son is D. E is mother of F whose brother is D. What is the relation of A to E?
6. Which country conducts drill in Tibet 1st time since Doklam standoff?
7. Substances which dissolve in moisture when exposed to it are called:
8. Anatomy is the branch of science which deals with:
[B] Structure of animals and plants.
[C] Animals behaviour.
[D] Functioning of body organs.
9. The Supreme Court has stayed NGT’s order declaring a silence zone in which holy shrine?
[C] Vaishno Devi.
10. What does MODEM stands for?
[B] MODULATION AND DEMODULATION
[D] MODULE AND DEMODULE