Practice Test for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 19th July 2018.
1. Which one of the following is a Self-Employment Programme for Educated Unemployed Youth?
[B] National Social Assistance Programme.
[C] Prime Minister's Rozgar Yojna.
[D] None of the above.
2. At what rate percent per annum compound interest, will Rs. 10,000 amount to Rs. 13,310 in three years?
3. The British Council has signed a MoU with this state to promoting cultural, educational and skill development.
[B] West Bengal.
[D] Uttar Pradesh.
4. The Fort at Pulicat was built by:
5. Which metal is commonly used as an electromagnet?
6. Which Indian sportswoman bagged bronze in the 48 kg category at the 2018 IWF Junior World Weightlifting Championships at Tashkent?
[B] Punam Yadav.
[C] Kunjarani Devi.
[D] Kavita Devi.
7. Which of the following is a source of income of the Gram Panchayats ?
[B] Professional Tax.
[C] Levy Duties.
[D] Income Tax.
8. Gopal Hari Deshmukh the famous social reformer from Maharashtra is also known as:
9. Who has become the 3rd Indian cricketer to reach the coveted milestone of playing 500 international matches?
[B] Ravichandran Ashwin.
[C] M S Dhoni.
[D] Virat Kohli.
10. Choose the correct full form for the abbreviation 'USSR':
[B] Union of Soviet Socialist Romania.
[C] Union of Soviet Socialist Reunion.
[D] Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.