Online Quiz test for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 23rd July 2018
1. Which one of the following is an enzyme?
2. Kabutari Devi, the famous folk singer has passed away. She belonged to which state?
[D] Himachal Pradesh.
3. A clock strikes once at 1 O' clock, twice at 2 O' clock, thrice at 3 O' clock and so on. What is the total number of striking in a day?
4. Which river is considered as unholy from the religious point of view?
5. Which company becomes India's largest tax payer in private sector?
[C] Tata Steel.
[D] Reliance Industries.
6. The chief constituent of Gobar gas:
7. Which state introduced the Online Pension Management System?
[D] Jammu & Kashmir.
8. Which animal produces the biggest baby?
9. What does RAM stand for?
[B] RANDOM APPLICATION MEMORY.
[C] RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY.
[D] READ APPLICATION MEMORY.
10. Which state High Court has declared the entire animal kingdom as legal entity in the State?
[C] Uttar Pradesh.