Online Practice Quiz for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 25th July 2018
1. In whose reign Sanchi Stupa was built?
2. Baikonur Cosmodrome, the space launch facility, is located in:
3. Find the missing number in the following series 3, 5, 6, 12, 12, ?, 24, 26
4. The instrument used to measure the speed and direction of clouds is called?
5. Which bank has received final regulatory approval from the SEBI to start mutual fund business?
[B] Canara Bank.
[C] Axis Bank.
[D] Yes Bank.
6. A number consists of two digits whose sum Is 9. If 27 is subtracted from the number, its digits are reversed. The number is:
[D] None of the above.
7. Under which Article of the Constitution, the President has recently nominated Classical dancer Sonal Mansingh to the Rajya Sabha?
[B] Article 80.
[C] Article 84.
[D] Article 83.
8. Pandharichi Wari, which has started recently, is the most important pilgrimage of which state?
[C] Tamil Nadu.
9. What does MICR stand for?
[B] MAGNETIC IN CHARACTER RECOGNIZER
[C] MAGNETIC INK CHARACTER RECOGNIZER
[D] MAGNET INK CHAR RECOGNIZER
10. Which high-level committee has submitted its report to Finance ministry to tackle Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and to create credit capacity?
[B] Sunil Mehta committee.
[C] Rajnish Kumar committee.
[D] Viral Acharya committee