Free Practice Set for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 6th August 2018
1. Hydrogen was discovered by-
2. In a 500 m race, the ratio of the speeds of A and B is 3 : 4. A has a start of 140 m. A wins by:
[B] 20 m
[C] 15 m
[D] 10 m
3. Who was the first woman to win Sahitya Academy Award?
[B] Indira Goswami
[C] Amrita Pritam
[D] Mahadevi Verma
4. Gopal Hari Deshmukh the famous social reformer from Maharashtra is also known as:
5. Substances which dissolve in moisture when exposed to it is called :
6. The greatest number of three digits which is a perfect square is :
7. Who was the first Secretary-General of the United Nations?
[B] Trygve Lie
[C] U Thant
[D] None of the above
8. Which state government has launched a 360-degree nation-wide publicity campaign publicity campaign for 2018 men’s hockey World Cup?
[D] West Bengal
9. What does VRAM stand for?
[B] VIDEO RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY
[C] VIDEO READ ACCESS MEMORY
[D] VIDEO READABLE ACCESS MEMORY
10. Birsa Munda stadium is located in :