Free Practice Set for Railway Group D Exam 2018 of 26th July 2018
1. Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth is mentioned in :
[B] Article 16.
[C] Article 15.
[D] Article 17.
2. An Ant can see the objects all around it due to the presence of:
[B] Well developed eyes.
[C] Compound eyes.
[D] Simple eyes.
3. This company signs MoU with Tamil Nadu for greenfield plant to boost the State's tyre manufacturing capacity.
[D] TVS Motors.
4. If one couple has seven daughters and each daughter has a brother, how many members are there in the family?
5. An element that is not found is blood is:
6. Who is the newly appointed Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) & Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
[B] S P Mishra.
[C] P K Shrivastava.
[D] Saurabh Kumar.
7. Who gave the title 'Sardar' to Vallabhbhai Patel?
[B] Sarojini Naidu.
[C] J.L. Nehru.
[D] Maulana Azad.
8. Rs.81 is divided into 3 parts in such a way that half of the first part, one-third of the second part and one-fourth of the third part are equal. The third part is more then the first part by:
9. Who of the following was recently honoured with a Living Legend Lifetime Award from the Punjab Association?
[B] Dilip Kumar.
[D] Manoj Kumar.
10. What does JPEG stand for?
[B] JOINT PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERTS GROUP.
[C] JOIN PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERTS GROUP.
[D] JOINT PHOTO EXPERTS GROUP.