Born: 2 November 1965
Profession: Indian Film Actor
Achievements of Shahrukh Khan:
- Shahrukh Khan is an Indian Film Actor, producer, and television personality. He is popularly known as ‘Baadshah of Bollywood,’ ‘SRK,’ ‘King of Bollywood’ or ‘King ‘ He was born in New Delhi.
- In 1991, director Mani Kaul’s series ‘Idiot’ featured him, and the same year, this aspiring actor travelled to Mumbai (then Bombay), with a dream to join the Indian film industry.
- He started his acting career in television series ‘Dil Dariya’ in the year 1988. He started to act in films in 1991. He made his acting debut in ‘Deewana,’ which was released in 1992.
Baadshah of Bollywood
- He has received eight Filmfare Best Actor Award for his notable films ‘Baazigar,’ ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge,’ ‘Dil To Pagal Hain,’ ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hain,’ ‘Devdas,’ ‘Swades,’ ‘Chak De India’ and ‘My Name Is Khan’. In 2005, he was awarded the Padma Shri by the Govt. of India.
- In 2007, he was awarded by the Govt. of France with the Ordre des Arts et des Letters and its highest civilian honor, the Legion d’honneur in 2014.
S.R.K Real Story:-
SRK admits to being filmy off screen and in daily life too. His friend from Delhi, Benny Thomas, who came with him to Bombay during his struggling days narrates an incident where Shah Rukh Khan, standing on Marine Drive, in the backdrop of the setting sun, said ‘I’ll rule this city one day,’ totally unaware that it would turn into reality pretty soon.
S.R.K Family :-
He got married to Gauri Chibber on 25th October 1991, after a long courtship of six years and the couple are blessed with three children named Aryan, Suhana and their third child is AbRam who is a surrogate child. Gauri is of Punjabi descent and the family follows both Islam and Hinduism.