Born: 9 November 1985
Profession: Indian Film Actress
Achievements of Payal Rohatgi:
- Payal Rohatgi is a popular model, and Indian actress was born in Hyderabad, India.
She started her career with:- Femina Miss India pageant in the year 2000 with Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta, and Dia Mirza.
- She also represented India at Miss India Tourism in Miss Tourism World pageant. She won the title of Supermodel Miss Tourism World.
- She is a computer engineer by profession, Payal decided to try her hand in Bollywood after she was chosen in the last nine beauties in an Indian Beauty Pageant. She moved to Bombay thereafter, and since then there has been no looking back for this talented, attractive, young woman.
Some of her famous and popular films are:-
- 36 China Town
- Dil Kabaddi etc.
- She started her screen career by modeling for popular brands like Amul, Nirma, and Nescape, and was noticed immediately.
- She made her debut with Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hain produced by Harry Baweja in 2002 and did her theatre debut with director and producer Vandana Sajnani play called Fourplay in 2010. She was a contestant on Big Boss Season 2.
- in 2016, on Payal’s birthday on November 9, Sangram surprised her in the best way possible. He gifted her something very special, something that she always wanted to have. Sangram surprised his ladylove with a stunning Mercedez Benz C-Class car, Payal’s dream car.
She did her first Item song in the film ‘Corporate’ in 2006 which was one of the popular songs of the year.
Now she is spoken of as a Bollywood actress in the same caliber as Neha Dhupia, and Mallika Sherawat.