Born: 13 November 1967
Profession: Indian Film Actress , Model and Producer
Achievements of Juhi Chawla:
- Popular Actress Juhi Chawla was born in Ambala, Haryana, India. She is an Indian Film Actress, model, producer.
- She won the title Miss India beauty Contest in 1984 and won the Best Costume Award in the Miss India contest in 1984.
- Juhi Chawla and Aamir Khan had started their career almost at the same time and have delivered a number of hits together.
- In 1986, she started her career with the movie Sultanate. Her second film in 1988 Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak was the highly successful film.
Juhi Chawla’s business
- Actress Juhi Chawla, who has been juggling with acting, singing, motherhood, radiation and entrepreneurship. juhi chawla recently ventured into the restaurant business with her husband. We hear that the duo, in partnership with a few others. has opened up a restaurant called Pizza Metro Pizza at Kemps Corner in Town. Juhi has never been a foodie, but has always enjoyed the business side of things with IPL, film production and now the restaurant business.
- She is a social worker too. In 2015, she was honored with the Indira Gandhi Memorial Award in Social Awareness for her active participation in social causes.
- Juhi got married to multi-millionaire industrialist, Jai Mehta during the year 1998. Since then the couple have a daughter, Jhanvi, and son, Arjun.
- She is the recipient of Filmfare Award for Best Actress for Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1994) and Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress for 3 Deewarein (2004). Some of her notable films are Gulaab Gang, Yess Boss, Ishq, Phir Bhi Dil Hain Hindustani, etc.
Some of her notable films are:-
- Gulaab Gang
- Yess Boss
- Phir Bhi Dil Hain Hindustani, etc.