Haryana Government announced the Tirtha Darshan Scheme for senior citizen people on 3rd March 2017. Haryana government will bear all these costs. A senior citizen will visit the pilgrimages inside the nation. This announcement was made by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced during the ongoing budget session.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation will take most extreme 250 senior natives to particular goal consistently. The office would be given to one senior citizen chose from one lakh people in each region of the state. Individuals having a place with any religion or station would have the capacity to take the advantages of the scheme.
Important facts related to Tirtha Darshan Scheme:
- Under the plan, the state government will bear the whole cost of the voyage through senior residents having a place with Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- If there should be an occurrence of a couple, the costs of the life partner having a place with BPL family will likewise be borne by the state government.
- They will likewise have the capacity to bring an aide. If there were an occurrence of senior natives of non-BPL families, the state government would bear just 70% of the cost. Senior residents will be chosen for the journey on the premise of lottery framework.
- Under the plan, more than 400 goals can be gone to. The greatest number of travelers will be just 250 consistently.
- A regional advisory group will determine pioneers.
- The visit bundles will incorporate adventure in sleeper class by contracted prepare and night settlement on multi-sharing premise.
- Along with heavy discount on tickets, insurance for people going on pilgrimage will also be included in this scheme.
- To get the advantages of the plan, the intrigued individuals would need to fill their application in the workplace of Tehsil, Sub Divisional Magistrate, or Deputy Commissioner concerned.